Lamb Of God front man, Randy Blythe, isn’t one to hold his tongue when it comes to Twitter. And I’m pretty damn happy about that. As an avid twitter user, Randy uses his 140 character limit to voice his opinions and outlook on everything from American politics, to problems that plague the world. Recently he has even started a campaign to run for President. Although, it’s mostly just to get people educated on what the hell is wrong with how this country is being overseen.
It’s not all serious though..
Recently Randy posted a list of 10 things that he doesn’t give a shit about, and he will look at you blankly if you bring them up. Here is what he posted via his Twitter account.
1. Patterns. The only pattern I like is camouflage. That’s it.
2. Any sort of hair product. I don’t fucking care. I don’t even brush my hair. I can barely remember to brush my teeth.
3. Dish ware. If it’s relatively clean & I can eat off of it, it’s good enough for me. I don’t care what color it is, or even if it’s cracked. If it holds grub & I won’t get dysentery from it, game on.
4. Shoes. If I can skateboard or hike in them, cool. If not, I wear flip flops. Don’t care about something that might come into direct contact with dog shit. I don’t look at my feet often. WHO CARES?
5. Soap. I don’t fucking care what its made of, it’s ph, or whatever- as long as it gets my nuts clean & doesn’t smell like a high society Parisian fart, it’s cool.
6. If my clothes match. This is why owning strictly camouflage & black is so useful.
7. Sheets. I don’t care if they are pink or have Darth Vader on them. I won’t see them anyway. I will be ASLEEP.
8. Any sort of celebrity what so ever. I don’t care about famous people or their lives. Why should I? Why should ANYONE? Famous people don’t mow my lawn- I DO.
8. Hockey, Basketball, Baseball, Soccer (unless I’m in a riot in the UK or something), NASCAR, Football, Golf, and fucking Cricket. I will never engage in any of these activities. I don’t care if you do, or like watching them, just don’t fucking bore me talking about this shit.
9. Your ideas about what I should do with my life. If I cared what you thought about how I live, I WOULD ASK YOU. I haven’t, so keep it to yourself.
10. Any television program. I don’t watch tv (except for true blood in one homo-erotic vampiric sweep after the whole season comes out on DVD). It makes me want to tear my fucking hair out. I read books. When was the last time I learned how to do anything from television? NEVER.
You might have realized that Randy actually listed #8 twice. Guess what? He doesn’t give a shit about that either. (I guess that would actually make 12 things total. It’s Randy Blythe. Don’t argue!)